nikon camera lens wide angle image
Ali
I am looking to get a nice wide angle lens for my Nikon D5000. Any suggestions from you Nikonians would be great. I know a good lens is going to cost me some bucks, but please nothing extravagant! Thanks for your help!
Any thoughts on Tamron lenses also?
Answer
Nikon 10-24mm or Tokina 11-16
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/619515-REG/Nikon_2181_10_24mm_f_3_5_4_5G_ED_AF_S.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/554036-REG/Tokina_ATX116PRODXN_11_16mm_f_2_8_AT_X_116.html
note: the tokina will not autofocus on your camera, you will have to use manual focus.
EDIT: Tamron is an alright lens manufacturer, not all that great, best would be Nikon or Tokina
Nikon 10-24mm or Tokina 11-16
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/619515-REG/Nikon_2181_10_24mm_f_3_5_4_5G_ED_AF_S.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/554036-REG/Tokina_ATX116PRODXN_11_16mm_f_2_8_AT_X_116.html
note: the tokina will not autofocus on your camera, you will have to use manual focus.
EDIT: Tamron is an alright lens manufacturer, not all that great, best would be Nikon or Tokina
Can someone please advise the best very wide angle lens for my Nikon D3000?
Dull
I would like to buy a very wide angle lenses for Nikon D3000 camera. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. Many Thanks!
Answer
I agree, the 10-24 mm will give you the widest possible view.
The 12-24 mm f/4 is slightly better, but at a premium price
If you want to go with a generic lens, the Tokina 12-24 mm is the best of those
I agree, the 10-24 mm will give you the widest possible view.
The 12-24 mm f/4 is slightly better, but at a premium price
If you want to go with a generic lens, the Tokina 12-24 mm is the best of those
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar