What kind of lens should I buy?

nikon camera lens compatibility chart on BugEyeDigital - Lens Adapter for Nikon Coolpix P6000 (possible ...
nikon camera lens compatibility chart image



Kenjii_Won


I'm buying a Nikon EM slr film camera body only. I'm thinking of buying a lens for it. What kind of lens should I buy that is compatible with the Nikon EM? Is there any adapter for this camera as well?
Is it possible to use it with Nikon 18-55mm lens? The "G" gelded lens?
And my budget is below RM1000. Is there any nice lens compatible with the Nikon EM around this price?
But the main question is what type of lens that is compatible with the Nikon EM? What kind of lens should I buy?



Answer
G lenses have no aperture ring, so they won't be useful on your EM. Likewise, any DX lens will seriously vignette (darken edges) since they're designed for the DX digital sensor which is smaller than the 35mm size your camera uses.

Go to this chart, and scroll down to Inexpensive 35mm SLRs to find what works with your Nikon EM.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/compatibility-lens.htm

is it true that these lenses are not compatible with extension tubes or teleconvertors?




Ran


I am looking for teleconvertors and extension tubes that are compatible with the Nikon D3100 camera and Nikon 55-300 VR lens and Nikon 60 mm micro lens. The camera store told me that there are no teleconvertors or extension tubes that are compatible with these lenses. I find this hard to believe. Does anyone know if there are actually compatible extension tubes and teleconvertors for these lenses?
Thanks



Answer
Here is the Nikon Lens/Teleconverter Compatibility Chart:
http://www.nikonusa.com/en_INC/IMG/Assets/Common-Assets/Images/Teleconverter-Compatibility/en_US_Comp_chart.html Note that your 55-300mm zoom is NOT listed. The camera store was correct.

However, the camera store was incorrect about using extension tubes. Here is proof you can show them: http://andrewtrevor-jones.com/kenkotubes.html However, you must be aware that you may find it difficult to light your subject at such close distances. That is why, years ago, I sold a 50mm macro lens and replaced it with a 100mm macro lens.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar