What is a point and shoot camera with DSLR quality?

panasonic camera interchangeable lenses on ... Interchangeable Lenses | PRODUCTS | LUMIX | Digital Camera | Panasonic
panasonic camera interchangeable lenses image



Anonymous


I'm looking for a point and shoot camera with the photo quality of a DSLR, and has interchangeable lenses and filters. (Preferably under $1,000) I love the Lumix GH1, but its a bit too expensive for my price range.

Any suggestions are welcome!
Thank you!



Answer
Try the Panasonic G1 or GH1. Or the Olympus EP1, EP2, or EPL1. All of these cameras are smaller than the traditional dslr and yet features similar image quality with interchangeable lenses.

What is a good, and affordable starter video camera?

Q. Hey everybody, Im a senior in high school and very interested in filming. I've been trying to research a good camera/DSLR that can shoot 24p, can have interchangeable lenses, audio inputs for mics, exposure and iris control, as well as shutter speed control? For price range I'm Looking between $1000-$2000
Any good suggestions please!


Answer
The best option in that price range with all of those features is the Sony NEXVG10. It's got everything on your list. You can get more details on it at http://amzn.to/nOGUpj.

If you can live without interchangeable lenses, a slightly better camera in that price range is the Panasonic AG-HMC40. The details for it are at http://amzn.to/oeqwTH.

Hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar