sony dslr camera and lens image
krsyyyy
I just got a new Sony DSLR A200W and I'm clueless on how to clean it. my friend says i can buy a cloth for the camera lens. So i was asking him if i use the spectacle cloth we use to clean our glasses would be able to clean the camera but he is not sure. What do you suggest i do? any extra information on cleaning the rest of the camera part is good to know too(:
thanks alot!!
Answer
Congratulations on your new camera.
There is a section in the Owner's Manual for your camera on "Care and Cleaning" of your camera. If you follow them you won't have to worry about harming your camera.
I have used Pentax and PhotoSilk lens cleaning cloths for years. Any camera shop should have a selection so just choose one and use it. In 37 years I have never used a liquid lens cleaner. For stubborn smudges just breathe on the lens and use the cloth. I also use the lens cloth to clean my glasses.
While you're buying your lens cloth, buy a Haze/UV filter to protect the front element of your lens. Choose from Heliopan, B+W, Singh-Ray, Hoya or Tiffen. Don't be tempted to "cheap out" when buying any filter. Its better to clean a filter than the front element of your lens.
You may as well add a circular polarizer filter to your shopping list. A polarizer will darken a blue sky and remove glare/reflections from water, glass, snow, sand and painted metal - but not polished metal. It will also enhance colors. Choose your polarizer filter from the aforementioned brands.
Congratulations on your new camera.
There is a section in the Owner's Manual for your camera on "Care and Cleaning" of your camera. If you follow them you won't have to worry about harming your camera.
I have used Pentax and PhotoSilk lens cleaning cloths for years. Any camera shop should have a selection so just choose one and use it. In 37 years I have never used a liquid lens cleaner. For stubborn smudges just breathe on the lens and use the cloth. I also use the lens cloth to clean my glasses.
While you're buying your lens cloth, buy a Haze/UV filter to protect the front element of your lens. Choose from Heliopan, B+W, Singh-Ray, Hoya or Tiffen. Don't be tempted to "cheap out" when buying any filter. Its better to clean a filter than the front element of your lens.
You may as well add a circular polarizer filter to your shopping list. A polarizer will darken a blue sky and remove glare/reflections from water, glass, snow, sand and painted metal - but not polished metal. It will also enhance colors. Choose your polarizer filter from the aforementioned brands.
How do I know which lens I'm using?
Ari
I've owned a Sony DSLR camera for a few years, but I'm still learning how to use it, and about all of it's features!
I'm creating a gallery of photographs for a class I am taking, and I wanted to include the lenses I used to shoot the photos. I have 2 detachable lenses, one that is quite large and has a great zoom, and the other more basic one. There are a lot of numbers on the lenses, and I'm not sure which ones to include when I say "I shot these photos with _x_ lens"
The smaller lens says "3.5-5.6/18-55 SAM"
The larger one says "4.5-5.6/75-300"
They attach to my Sony Alpha 230 camera.
How should I say this?
Thanks!
Answer
Hey There,
What you're using is the basic kit lens that comes with both Canon and Nikon kits and the next level up somewhat telephoto lens.
Both of which are ZOOM Lenses. In that they... you guessed it, Zoom. Different focal lengths.
the first is a 18mm to 55mm focal length lens with a maximum aperture of f3.5 at 18mm and f5.6 at 55mm. Aperture is the opening in your lens, that is adjustable by you to determine how much light is allowed to reach the sensor. One thing to remember, that smaller the "f" number, the larger the opening. It's a weird thing to keep in mind but get over that hump and you're rolling the rest of the way. Aperture controls how much of your image is in focus in terms of "depth of field". Or how far away from you is in focus. Larger the f number (smaller the opening) larger the depth of field.
Your second lens is a 75mm to 300mm lens. At 75mm your largest opening is f4.5. At 75, f5.6. This is an entry level telephoto lens and quite impressive for the beginner.
Welcome to the world of creative control photography.
Hey There,
What you're using is the basic kit lens that comes with both Canon and Nikon kits and the next level up somewhat telephoto lens.
Both of which are ZOOM Lenses. In that they... you guessed it, Zoom. Different focal lengths.
the first is a 18mm to 55mm focal length lens with a maximum aperture of f3.5 at 18mm and f5.6 at 55mm. Aperture is the opening in your lens, that is adjustable by you to determine how much light is allowed to reach the sensor. One thing to remember, that smaller the "f" number, the larger the opening. It's a weird thing to keep in mind but get over that hump and you're rolling the rest of the way. Aperture controls how much of your image is in focus in terms of "depth of field". Or how far away from you is in focus. Larger the f number (smaller the opening) larger the depth of field.
Your second lens is a 75mm to 300mm lens. At 75mm your largest opening is f4.5. At 75, f5.6. This is an entry level telephoto lens and quite impressive for the beginner.
Welcome to the world of creative control photography.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar