What would be a good Camera and software? Any Advice?

canon dslr camera eos 500d with lens 18-55 is on ... D5000 Review, Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera, Nikon D5000 Bundle Sale
canon dslr camera eos 500d with lens 18-55 is image



SheSaid


I want my pictures to look airbrushed and a camera not too expensive.

Thanks x



Answer
The Camera isn't as important as the lenses. Anything with 10 megapixels or higher would do fantastic, and I'd suggest you go with Canon brand DSLR's as the range of lenses they offer are amazing. A Canon EOS 400D, 450D or 500D would do the trick, and if you shop around online, you can get a 400D for £274 new. The kit lens, 18-55 is an alright starter, but I'd suggest getting the EF-50mm f1.8 II lens, which is around £75, and is very fast, very sharp.

Software, I would advise Photoshop CS3, or Photoshop Elements if you can't afford the full version of Photoshop.

Which camera is better, Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i or Nikon d5000?




Mike


I want to buy my first DSLR, I don't really care about video capabilities, or about the number of megapixels, I just want some quality photos. Which one of these cameras do you recommend?


Answer
If you don't care about video, buy either the Canon 40D or Nikon D80. They are more advanced camera bodies and still have all the features a photographer needs to produce high quality images.

The bells and whistles on the T1i and D5000 cameras are there to attract those who have been shooting P&S cameras and may find it difficult to change their mentality to that of a photographer, like looking through a viewfinder, manually making adjustments and choosing lenses based upon the subjects they shoot.

For the most bang for the buck, you can get a Nikon D40 with two lenses (18-55 mm and 55-200 mm) for under $600. The D40 has become popular with professionals who need to use flash fill outdoors since they can sync at shutter speeds much higher than any of the other DSLR's, but the much older Canon 1D.

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D40-Two-Lens-f3-5-5-6G-55-200mm/dp/B0010YA1LS




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar