What is a good camera / lens set up for taking sports action shots?

nikon camera lens price on Nikon DSLR Camera Price list including Accessories and Lenses ...
nikon camera lens price image



Matt


I am looking to begin taking high quality sports action shots for my school. I would like to know what camera would be ideal for this, as well as what sort of lens. Prices would also be insanely helpful. I'd like to keep the pricing within reason, as it is a starting project.


Answer
A Nikon D3100 w/ a 55-200 or a Rebel T3 w/ a 55-250 would be a good start. There is no such thing as a camera that will guarantee you great pictures. Along with the camera, pick up a few basic photography books from your local library.

What kind of Nikon DSLR camera should I buy?




Brenna


I have been wanting to buy a good quality camera for a while now, but I am wondering which has the best overall performance. I am looking into Nikon cameras and I would like to compare the D5200 to the D3100. I want it to have good macro (zoom) and fast shutter speed to take action shots. The highest I could afford is $600.00 MAYBE. I need a really good deal on a Nikon camera for multiple photography classes at school and at a camp, and just recreational use as well. What is the cheapest I could get away with in buying a quality camera with a good lens?


Answer
I will suggest you to go for Nikon D5200 is you can afford an expensive one. considering your price range, Nikon D3100 is a best camera in that category. Both have some pros and cons.

Mega pixels are almost double in D5200 than D3100 but D3100 is more friendly to use. It has Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound which helps you to take better snaps.

Apart from that, D3100 is much lighter than D5200 and its portability is much easier than D5200. Focus motor is not present in D5200 so you have to be on your own in focusing.

I will prefer you to go for D3100, you can find more details surely from the below link:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2VISO8YQUXB6Y/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8ASIN=B003ZYF3LO&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=tawevaw-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar