What Nikon DSLR will my Nikon N65 film camera lens fit?




Walter


I have broken Nikon N65 camera with 28mm-88mm lens. Will it fin any of the new DSLR Nikons?


Answer
There is no Nikon 28-88mm, so I'll assume you meant the 28-85mm. It's an AF lens, not an AF-S with the built in autofocus motor.

Therefore you'll need to avoid the entry level cameras such as the D3100-D5200. The D7000, D7100 and any models above that will work perfectly. In fact, if you can find a D90 (older but excellent) your lens will be a perfect match.

I have a D90 and a D7000 and can use any of my older autofocus Nikon mount lenses with ease.

Here's a few I found on Ebay. You could also check your local edition of Craigslist.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Digital-Cameras-/31388/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=d90&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sop=1

Is there a Nikon camera like the Cannon 7D?




Jalyn


I love Nikon and I already have a D60, I'm minoring in photography and its a hobby/side job for me. I've seen pictures taken with the Cannon 7D and they are really interesting so I was just wondering if there was a comparable camera by Nikon?


Answer
I would consider Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera
10.2-megapixel DX-format imaging sensor for prints up to 20 x 30 inches
Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-Nikkor VR Image Stabilization lens
Nikon EXPEED image processing; in-camera image editing and Active D-Lighting
3.0-inch color LCD screen; 170-degree wide-angle viewing

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-FreeAgent-Portable-External-ST905003FAA2E1-RK/dp/B001FWGJIY/?tag=nktf-20

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=nktf&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2f%3f_from%3dR40%26_trksid%3dp3907.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3dNikon%2bD3000%2b10.2MP%2bDigital%2bSLR%2bCamera%26_sacat%3dSee-All-Categories




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar