Q. Hello, am having canon 1100d with 18-55 lens, now i want go to next level, I just want to upgrade my lens with covering more distance. So which lens i have to go for ? Please guide me. Thank you
Answer
You can buy the Canon EF-S 18-200 mm lens for a one lens solution.
Or you can buy a second lens like the Canon EF-S 55-250 mm lens
The choice is yours.
Here is a link to all the lenses Canon makes for your camera
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup
You can buy the Canon EF-S 18-200 mm lens for a one lens solution.
Or you can buy a second lens like the Canon EF-S 55-250 mm lens
The choice is yours.
Here is a link to all the lenses Canon makes for your camera
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup
First DSLR Camera - which one to buy? Canon EOS 1000D or Nikon D3OOO?
Hello
I was planning to buy a DSLR for a along time and now I came across an offer. Now i am a little confused. which one to buy?
Canon EOS 1000D + 18-55mm + 75-300mm for 650 Euros and
Nikon D3000+ 18-55mm + 18-200mm+ 4GB SD card + Carry case for 600 Euros
both with usual accessories
I have a likeness towards Canon from the begining because I have experience with my friend's Canon D450. I plan to shoot nature normal functions in my University.
So what is your opinion?
Answer
Hi Achuth,
I too am a Canon fan but when I started to make more photographer friends in my network circle, I realized that Nikon too has it's own strengths (but disadvantages as well).
In my opinion the Nikon in-built flash gives you more control options than Canon. There is some compatibility issues in Nikon when you try to mix and match different makes and models of lenses when you upgrade. But if you stick to Nikon recommended lenses, that should not be a problem. In other words, Canon body is more flexible in terms of accepting various lenses of different models and makes (unlike Nikon).
I think for an amateur photographer who needs mentoring "on-the-spot", the best DSLR probably is
Nikon D3000 10MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
This includes Camera body and a basic lens to give you the jump-start.
The key feature is the "Guide mode" makes selecting camera settings easy for beginning SLR photographers. Add to this various "everyday" features with some unique ones -
10.2 Megapixel
Compact, lightweight and Portable
11 point Autofocus
3fps continuous shooting mode
In-built 'Help' Function
"In-camera" image editing functions
Nikon EXPEED image processor for responsive shooting and high-accuracy photos
Integrated Dust Reduction System to keep image sensor clean for spotless photos
You find it here: http://bit.ly/nikon3k
The price is quite affordable at around $450 (in US) and very competitive compared to other entry level DSLRs.
You can get some of my selections and recommendations here: http://www.pleasurephotography.com/dslr-buying-list
Hi Achuth,
I too am a Canon fan but when I started to make more photographer friends in my network circle, I realized that Nikon too has it's own strengths (but disadvantages as well).
In my opinion the Nikon in-built flash gives you more control options than Canon. There is some compatibility issues in Nikon when you try to mix and match different makes and models of lenses when you upgrade. But if you stick to Nikon recommended lenses, that should not be a problem. In other words, Canon body is more flexible in terms of accepting various lenses of different models and makes (unlike Nikon).
I think for an amateur photographer who needs mentoring "on-the-spot", the best DSLR probably is
Nikon D3000 10MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
This includes Camera body and a basic lens to give you the jump-start.
The key feature is the "Guide mode" makes selecting camera settings easy for beginning SLR photographers. Add to this various "everyday" features with some unique ones -
10.2 Megapixel
Compact, lightweight and Portable
11 point Autofocus
3fps continuous shooting mode
In-built 'Help' Function
"In-camera" image editing functions
Nikon EXPEED image processor for responsive shooting and high-accuracy photos
Integrated Dust Reduction System to keep image sensor clean for spotless photos
You find it here: http://bit.ly/nikon3k
The price is quite affordable at around $450 (in US) and very competitive compared to other entry level DSLRs.
You can get some of my selections and recommendations here: http://www.pleasurephotography.com/dslr-buying-list
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar