Stephen
I'm close to buying a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera (the Panasonic Lumix GF3).
The lenses are very expensive though, why?
But more importantly, can you get them cheaper anywhere?
Is it right that you can get adapters to allow you to use other brand lenses? I could do this and buy old / cheaper lenses possibly?
Thansk, Steve
Answer
The DMW-series mount adaptor is necessary for mounting the 4/3 mount lenses. Most are made for the Leica series lenses. You can mount the older ones, but they can cost four times what the camera did.
The DMW-series mount adaptor is necessary for mounting the 4/3 mount lenses. Most are made for the Leica series lenses. You can mount the older ones, but they can cost four times what the camera did.
Mirrorless camera with viewfinder and low shutter lag?
dogsafire
Do any exist?
I am old enough that I cannot use an LCD live view without finding and putting on some glasses. Besides, I'm so accustomed to an SLR that I instinctively hold a camera to my eye rather than looking at its back side. I really need a viewfinder.
Also, being accustomed to SLRs, I find the shutter lag on small cameras to be aggravating to the point that I want to throw something, including the #$^@%* camera. It drives me crazy to push a shutter release and have nothing happen (until it's too late to get the photo)
So, are there any mirrorless, interchangeable lens cameras in existence that have a viewfinder and low shutter lag?
By "viewfinder" I am assuming a rangefinder or similar kind of setup, not a through the lens view
Hondo - Thanks. Those two look pretty nice. I'll have to spend some time with the specs.
Answer
Andrew is wrong. I am a long time DSLR user. I havehad the oopportunity to try both the Panasonic GH2 and Olympus OMD EM5. Both have viewfinders and no more shutter lag than my canon 5D mkII.
Andrew is wrong. I am a long time DSLR user. I havehad the oopportunity to try both the Panasonic GH2 and Olympus OMD EM5. Both have viewfinders and no more shutter lag than my canon 5D mkII.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar